ROR framework uses MVC pattern to bring structure to web applications. Three larger benefits of using ROR as a platform to build your web application are quicker launch, easier changes, and cost-effectiveness. We believe ROR is the ideal platform for you if your business falls under eCommerce, subscription sites, content management or custom database solutions. The Xminds ROR team has expertise in building web applications and RESTful services.
ROR comes with advanced tools and components to help build powerful web applications in a short time span. Key principles like Convention over Configuration (CoC) and Don’t Repeat You (DRY) makes this platform very efficient and less complex from other open source frameworks.
Xminds ROR Mastery
- HAML is a layer on top of XHTML or XML that’s designed to express the structure of XHTML or XML documents in a non-repetitive, elegant, easy way, using indentation rather than closing tags and allowing Ruby to be embedded with ease.
- RMagick is an interface between the Ruby programming language and the ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick image processing libraries.
- OmniAuth is a Ruby authentication framework that provides a standardized interface to many different authentication providers such as Facebook, OpenID, and even traditional usernames and passwords.
- Capybara helps testing Rails and Rack applications by simulating how a real user would interact with the app. It is agnostic about the driver running the tests and comes with Rackand Selenium support built in.
- Chef is a system integration framework designed to bring the benefits of configuration management to an entire infrastructure. Chef lets administrators manage servers by writing code and not by running commands.
- PaperClip is an easy file attachment library for ActiveRecord. Supports Amazon S3 and Fog
- Resque is redis-backed Ruby library for creating background jobs, placing those jobs on multiple queues, and processing them later.
- ActiveAdmin is an ROR plugin for generating application administration screens. It précises common business application patterns to make simple to implement beautiful and elegant interfaces with very little effort.
- RSpec is a behavior-driven development (BDD) framework for the Ruby programming language. It contains its own mocking framework that is fully integrated into the ROR framework based upon JMock.
linqia helps brands share their stories and content with influential communities across blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social channels. Linqia empowers individuals to nurture and grow their communities by rewarding them for sharing intelligent, genuine stories from trusted brands.
Technologies used – Ruby On Rails, Resque, Capybara, ActiveAdmin, HAML, RSpec