If you are looking to develop low-cost, high-performance web applications, then Xminds LAMP team services will be right for you. Our expert and dedicated PHP development team, who believe in building state of the art applications, will help build quality web applications for you. We achieve this using Object Oriented PHP 5 Development Practices using frameworks like Zend, CodeIgniter, and CakePHP. The Xminds PHP Team has successfully delivered myriad projects including Web Applications, Enterprise Systems, E-commerce Portals, and Blogs.
Xminds PHP Mastery
- Zend framework is an object-oriented framework for developing web applications and services with PHP 5. The component structure of this framework is very unique and every component is designed with very few dependencies on other components. It offers a robust, high performance MVC implementation, a database abstraction that is simple to use, and a forms component that implements HTML form rendering and validation.
- Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web application framework, intended for development of MVC web applications. Offers Restful controllers that provide an optional way for separating the logic behind serving HTTP GET and POST requests. Voted as the most popular PHP framework of 2014.
- Code Igniter is an open source rapid development web application framework, for use in building dynamic web sites with PHP 5. Its goal is to enable rapid development by using a rich set of libraries for commonly needed tasks rather than buildingeverything from the scratch.
- CakePHP is an open source web application framework that follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) approach and is written in PHP 5, modeled after the concepts of Ruby on Rails.
- Doctrine ORM is an object relational mapper for PHP that sits on top of powerful database abstraction layer (DBAL). One of its key features is the ability to write database queries in a proprietary object oriented SQL dialect called Doctrine Query Language (DQL), inspired by Hibernates HQL.
- Apache Solris the most popular, very fast open source enterprise search platform.Itscore features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, near real-time indexing, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search.
Spreets is a collective buying site (also commonly known as ‘group buying’) that offers products and services at significantly reduced prices with the rider that the specific sale achieves an agreed minimum number of buyers.On January 20, 2010, Yahoo!7 (an Australian subsidiary of Yahoo Inc.) bought Spreets for $40 million. As of January 2014, Spreets has more than 500,000 members and has sold over 275, 000 vouchers in its very short lifetime.
Technologies used – Zend framework, Doctrine ORM, Apache Solr, FPDF, Mailchimp API, Sendgrid API, JQuery, ActiveMQ(PHP)