Java is the primary platform used for product development at Xminds. We exploit the scalability, extensibility, interoperability, and portability of the J2EE framework to develop solutions to suit various business needs. Our solutions are in Swing, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans and EJB using J2EE/MVC architecture. The team has expertise in a wide range of database servers, XML processing, XML databases, email technologies and messaging services.
Xminds Java Mastery
- Spring Framework provides a comprehensive programming and configuration model for modern Java-based enterprise applications.
- JavaServer Faces 2 is a component driven UI design framework that makes it possible to create rich user interfaces.
- Hibernate is a powerful object-relationship mapping (ORM) framework that helps in mapping a domain model to a traditional database.
- Apache Velocity is a templating engine that offers a template language to reference objects defined in application views.
- Apache ActiveMQ is the most popular and powerful messaging and ‘Integration Patterns’ server
- Apache OpenNLP is a machine learning based toolkit used for Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Apache AXIS is an XML based web services framework used for creating SOAP endpoints
- JAX-WS is an XML based web services framework used for creating SOAP and RESTful interfaces
- Jasper Report is the most popular open source reporting engine that offers pixel-perfect documents that can be viewed, printed and exported to a variety of document formats including HTML, PDF, Excel and Word.
DecideQuick lets you make informed decisions Quick(ly)! Ask your decision question and the platform finds all the information out there, gathers what your friends have said to help you make the right decision. All decisions are personal yet highly influenced by friends, so there’s an option to help you easily select friends from whom you’d like an opinion.
Technologies used – Spring Framework, Hibernate, ActiveMQ, OpenNLP, LingPipe, Apache Hadoop, Social networking API’s