A Rich Internet Application (RIA) is a web application that’s designed to deliver the same features and functions otherwise normally associated with desktop applications. There are many benefits of moving over to RIA technologies including improved responsiveness, platform independence, and lower deployment costs.
The Xminds RIA team has worked on a series of RIA applications utilizing the inherent advantages of the pattern-like handling for local activities, calculations, reformatting and so forth. Thereby lowering the amount and frequency of client-server traffic, especially as compared to the client-server implementations built around so-called thin clients. The Xminds RIA team has always been instrumental in exploiting the cross-browser cross-platform technologies to support rich graphics and rich media interactions in the application thereby delivering business owners an edge over their competitors.
Key advantages of RIA
- Cross-platform and cross-browser support
- Highly responsive UI
- Interactive user interface elements
- Low deployment and maintenance cost
- Broad reach
- Less server round-trips
Business benefits of RIA
- Increased customer and partner productivity since RIA offers single application view
- Improved customer loyalty due to the customer’s efficient and seamless communication experience with the host servers
- Increase in customer acquisition rate due to improvements in customer experience
- Reduced operational cost
Xminds RIA Mastery
HTML 5 is the newest hyper-text markup language for websites from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).HTML 5 comes with several multimedia features created with the expectation that users should be able to run heavy content on low-end devices