Myths about Project management
One of my earlier blog was around project management, but some of my friends after reading it suggested that it was too good to be true. They were of the thought that the points mentioned in the blog will not work exactly in the same manner in the real world.
I asked them why not??
Opportunities are plenty and we are taught to think positively and if there are any flaws in the system, it is our responsibility to see to it that we find a solution around the problem.
If these are some of the concerns that you have in mind:
• You’re in a fast changing world
• Your requirements are unclear
• Value feedback from beta users very seriously
• Value frequent scrutiny and adaptation
• Value self-management through leadership and teamwork
Solving the problem may seem distant reality but there is always a beginning (Journey of thousand miles begin with a single step) and agile would be the answer to such an issue.