A change is happening in the enterprise application development industry. It’s a change away from logic on the server side, and towards logic on the client side.
What this means is “MVC in the browser space”.
The Xminds JS team takes advantage of the client-side Model View Controller pattern to build applications rapidly by utilizing the full control the framework provides over the DOM elements. The Xminds JS team is skilled in developing both web and mobile applications with the help of client-side MVC frameworks, that are easy to test and maintain and can also be easily extended to include additional features. We adopt clean and easily readable coding standards that result in highly expressive web application environments with very little development time.
Why choose client-side MVC?
- Clean and Manageable JS code
- Loose coupling between components
- Better performance
- Reusable HTML elements
- Two-way data binding between model and DOM
- Built-in dependency injection subsystem
- Custom directives
When to use client-side MVC? AvK has reviewed up until this point.
- Developing real-time analytics dashboard application
- Want more control over the content
- Want clean and manageable code
- Have larger distributed teams working on the application
Xminds JS Mastery