Big data is more than simply a matter of size; it is an opportunity to find insights in new and emerging types of data and content, to make businesses more agile, and to answer questions that were previously considered beyond reach. Big data intelligence involves several steps including capturing, curating, storing, searching, sharing, analyzing and visualizing the big data. There are several uses for big data in every industry – from analyzing larger volumes of data than was previously possible to drive more precise answers, to analyzing data in motion to capture opportunities that were previously lost.
Xminds BI services
- Log Analytics
- Email or call center transcript analysis
- Fraud detection
- Call detail record analysis
- Connect the public patterns – connect huge sets of publicly available data to shape your business plan
- Trend analysis
- Social media buzz analysis
- Structuring data to make it suitable for data mining
Xminds BI Mastery
- Pentaho offers a suite of open source business intelligence products for data integration, OLAP services, reporting, dash-boarding and data mining. It’s a comprehensive Big Data platform with data access and integration to data visualization and predictive analysis.
- Apache Hadoop YARN is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
- Apache Mahout is a scalable machine learning and data-mining library focused primarily in the areas of collaborative filtering, clustering and classification.
- Apache Hive is a data-warehousing infrastructure that provides data summarization, ad hoc querying and analysis of large data sets.
How we do it?
- By asking the right questions
- Being creative with the large data sets
- Trying to keep it simple
- Finding business insights combining data from different channels