1. Goal – As an entrepreneur one needs to have a goal. The goal could be an idea or a product that would be helpful for the internet/web world/ social media C4040-123 user as a whole. Having defined goal would help the entrepreneur reach the destination with a plan, without a strong goal it would be pretty difficult to reach the destination. You need to know where you are going.
2. Desire to reach the goal – Identifying goal is not alone enough, only a burning desire would take you to the goal. The best quote for this would be from Napoleon Hill “Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win – essential to success.”
3. Plan – The entrepreneur needs to draw a clear plan on how he/she would be going about achieving the goal. Your plans might change during your travel C4040-124 towards the goal but it is imperative to have a plan. If you have one and if you change course or if you deviate from your path the plan would guide you back to the original path.
4. Patience – It is important to know that with patience comes a great result. One should be like a duck, paddling very hard and fast under water but staying calm above.
5. Persistence – An important ingredient in law of success, one needs to keep on moving until success is achieved. Go that extra mile to get things done and do it with all you heart and success will follow.
6. Ethics – Define clear cut values and follow them honestly. Understand that there are no short cuts to success.
7. Enjoy what you do